Berks Ag Event Calendar
Find your next event here, from credit courses to weekend family fun! This calendar is a community effort to benefit farmers and non-farmers alike! Browse events by photo tiles, list, or calendar view. Search by titles, topics, audience or other criteria. Click the event title for more details on each event.
- This event has passed.
Let’s Cook Charcuterie Boards
August 30 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$30.00
Do you like to entertain? Do you want to switch up your ordinary meal routine? Let’s Cook Charcuterie Boards is for you if you answered yes to any of these questions! Charcuterie boards can make a fun family meal or can serve as a creative appetizer. Learn the basic steps to create an exciting board in this class!
Wednesday, Aug. 30, 2023 | 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. ET
Penn State Extension – Lebanon County
2120 Cornwall Rd., Ste. 1
Lebanon, PA 17042
In this hands-on class, we invite you to practice creating condiments from scratch and putting a delicious charcuterie board together with Penn State Extension Educators. What are you waiting for? Let’s Cook with Extension!
Who is this for?
- Anyone interested in learning about charcuterie boards
- Anyone interested in learning about fun and nutritious entertaining ideas
What will you learn?
- The basic components of a charcuterie board.
- Tips and recipe ideas to create a healthy charcuterie board for entertaining.
- How to make a charcuterie board a healthy addition to any occasion.
- Space is limited. Preregistration is required!
Aug. 28, 2023, 11:59 PM
If you have a change to an already submitted event or need to cancel and remove your event on our calendar, please contact DepartmentofAg@CountyofBerks.com