Berks Ag Event Calendar
Find your next event here, from credit courses to weekend family fun! This calendar is a community effort to benefit farmers and non-farmers alike! Browse events by photo tiles, list, or calendar view. Search by titles, topics, audience or other criteria. Click the event title for more details on each event.
- This event has passed.
TRACTOR & FARM TRUCK TIRE COLLECTION — BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
November 9 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Berks County Conservation District & The Berks County Department of Agriculture
TRACTOR & FARM TRUCK TIRE COLLECTION
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
THURSDAY, NOV. 9, 2023
ALLEGHENY TOWING & SALVAGE
(Drop off at 475 Poplar Neck Road near Rt. 176 & Rt. 10, Birdsboro)
– Limit 6 per Registered Name –
1. Determine the number tires.
• For Large tires, please know sizes and approximate weights
2. Determine 3 preferred times to drop off in 10 minute intervals.
• Allegheny Towing appointments will be assigned from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
3. Request your time via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR call Berks County Dept. of Ag. (610.378.1844) for registration assistance.
• Leave a message: name, phone #, no. of tires, sizes and preferred time
4. Wait for a return phone call with an assigned drop-off time.
*Organizers and partners reserve the right to reject any and all tires if they do not conform to the requirements.
If you have a change to an already submitted event or need to cancel and remove your event on our calendar, please contact DepartmentofAg@CountyofBerks.com