Berks Ag Event Calendar
Find your next event here, from credit courses to weekend family fun! This calendar is a community effort to benefit farmers and non-farmers alike! Browse events by photo tiles, list, or calendar view. Search by titles, topics, audience or other criteria. Click the event title for more details on each event.
- This event has passed.
VIRTUAL LIVE WEBINAR Swine Health Short Course
November 16, 2023 @ 8:15 am - 12:30 pm$25.00
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
The Swine Health Short Course will focus on managing reproductive herd health with a focus on survivability in piglets. Experts in pig physiology, nutrition, genetics and husbandry from around the world will be on hand to discuss resources available to pig producers in mitigating losses in the reproductive herd. These talks will focus largely on optimizing animal care and selection for the reproductive herd and offspring.
This webinar will cover the topic of pig and piglet health and survival during gestation, farrowing and lactation. Our team of experts will provide valuable information for your herd.
November 16, 2023
8:15 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Who is this for?
- Sow farm and farrowing managers, supervisors, and owners
- Swine operation technical support staff and businesses
What will you learn?
- Genetic selection impacts on piglet survival
- Farrowing and lactation challenges and potential solutions
- Managing sows and pigs during gestation, farrowing, and lactation to improve piglet survival
- Registration is required to receive the link to access the webinar.
Registrants will also receive access to the webinar recording.
Register By: November 15, 2023 11:59 p.m.
If you have a change to an already submitted event or need to cancel and remove your event on our calendar, please contact DepartmentofAg@CountyofBerks.com